Most Hard Riddles

Tickle your mind

Saturday, August 26, 2017

5 Incredibly Difficult Riddles That Will Drive You Crazy

Interested in a brain teaser? We have twelve difficult riddles that may be a challenge to solve. However, the answers are so simple that even a child can get. You will be surprised just how easy these riddles are but you’ll be staring blankly as you attempt to wrap your mind around the following questions listed below. Share them with family members or friends and see how long it takes them to figure out the different answers.

What Has 4 Fingers And A Thumb

What has four fingers and a thumb, but is not living?
Answer: A Glove.

I Have Keys But No Locks

I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?
Answer: A Keyboard

I Can Only Live Where There Is Light

I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I?
Answer: A Shadow


What Flies When It’s Born

What flies when it’s born, lies when it’s alive, and runs when it’s dead?
Answer: A Snow Flake

What Gets Wet When Drying?

What gets wet when drying?
Answer: A Towel

No comments:

Post a Comment